IOT Engineering Projects Limited (IOTEP) has its Head Office at Mumbai, with a permanent employee strength of approximately 800 engineers and supervisory staff.
The company offers services for the installation of Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Power and Cement Plants.
IOTEP is a wholly owned subsidiary of IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services Limited (formerly known as Indian Oiltanking Limited), which is a 50:50 joint venture company of Indian Oil Corporation Limited and Oiltanking GmbH, Germany.
a) Civil, Mechanical / Electrical & Instrumentation works Construction of:
- Petrochemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Fertilizer Plants
- Metallurgical / Pharmaceutical & other chemical plants
b) Shutdown and annual turnaround contracts for repairs, revamp and re-conditioning of large industrial projects.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Toyo Engineering India limited.
- Reliance Petroleum Limited
- Coastal Gujarat Power Limited (through Doosan)
- Ambuja Cements Limited
- Heurtey Petrochem, India
- Reliance Infrastructure Limited
- ACC Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Shandong Tiejun Electric Power Engg. Co. limited.
- Jai Prakash Associates